Over the past few weeks, I've been visiting MHD (Land Rover service center) a lot. I never left that place satisfied. As always, I like to list down points so that my point is clear to all readers.
- Warranty on my father's LR3 ended on September 2010.
- Before the warranty ended, we had numerous complaints about the suspension and transmission, and the dealer fixed some but refused to acknowledge others.
- In these 2 months (Sep to Nov 2010): all these parts got defects: Rear axle/differential, A/C blower, Air suspension compressor, Transmission, and control arm bush. A total amount of R.O 2,300 after discount.
- The dealership stated that Land Rover UK doesn't have goodwill in their policy (huh?!)
- The service manager's reply to our dissatisfaction was: "This is unfortunate, but we can't do anything about it."
I really feel like going to the showroom and make a scene in front of the customers.
End of blog post.