A post in Muggle's blog inspired me to post this, funny comments and silly ones, about the Western perception of us khalijis and our "money"
check this out:
My bro in UK, Leeds: (he always makes fun of these perceptions)
- a British guy asked my bro: is it true that behind each khaliji house there's an oil well ???
my bro answered: not true, we have an oil well behind our house, but Sulaiman (his friend) has 2 wells, since they live in a mountain ...
- he tells them that he didnt buy a ferrari, but a GMC, cuz it consumes much petrol (some believed him)
- a race between an Audi R8 and a corvette Z06: a member commented: "that's what arabs do when we pay our money for thier oil"
- a Qatari guy was complaining that BMW prices are very high these days, an american guy responded: "what's wrong?? oil isnt paying you??"
- I posted a pic of my car in my uncle house, a guy commented: "ok so we've seen the BMW, where do you hide your ferraris and Lambos?? cuz it's hard to believe that a guy living in this house owns a normal 320i"
- I posted a pic of my car, with a minor accident, a guy commented: "no need to fix it, just buy another one and send me this one as a gift"
Random western comment:
- "is it true that Islam approved multi-marriages cuz it want its people to spend thier money on wives, which is better than playing around with it??"