I got this phone when i started working, for business purposes.
I needed something a little bit more sophisticated than normal phones and a little bit less complicated than an I-mate or a Nokia communicator.
I got it when it was first launched for 215 Rials ($560) and it was a really good price as other places asked for at least 10-15 rials more. (and i got a free 1 GB Card for free)
I got the phone, and really really liked it, it was better than what I expected.
easy to use, very elegant, all applications are a touch away.
here are the pros/cons:
- MANY shortcuts.
- Comes with a nice hands-free set. (i love the fact that if you press "answer" in the phone, you use the phone speaker, and if you press answer in the headset, you use the headset)
- easy to use.
- Track ID is so awesome!
- sleek design and light-weight.
- Loving the idea that you can choose between using the buttons and the touchscreen for almost everything.
- Not for people who dont like touchscreen phones xD
- the MMS takes a long time and sometimes get stuck.
- Arabic handwriting-recognition is AWEFUL, and something is wrong with the arabic language, i cant type arabic words unless i use the hand recognition.
- BAD resale value. (SE + touchscreen = bad). -__-
the phone had a strange problem, where it would suddenly stop recieving messages and phone calls (and the problem is, sometimes you get the message, but it doesnt give you ANY sign or notification that you got a new message)
and because it's the phone i use for work, i couldnt tolerate this problem and had to sell it eventually =(
End of blog entry...