Tuesday 31 March 2009

Devilish Me

I found out a side of me i never knew it existed.


Yesterday at work something really bad happened and pissed me off BIG TIME.

I was not angry at anybody, I was just angry at the whole situation.

I left work, went home really pissed, and i was so close to get into 2 accidents on the way...

I did stuff I never knew i would ever do (that includes yelling at people who has nothing to do with work,hit a tree so hard and so many time i let my hands bleed, and walking for around 5 km with no idea where i'm heading).

a simple way of explaining it is: I became someone else that i dont know, and couldnt control ...

the "Devilish me" if I may say...

i got a call from one of the guys at work explaining stuff to me and promising me that things will get fixed tomorrow.

now this is the normal me talking, Devilish me doesnt even know how to blog =p


-----

the Lyrics of this AMAZING song by 3 days grace: "Animal i have become" are PERFECT to talk about me yesterday ;)

I can't escape this hell
So many times i've tried
But i'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the dark inside of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal


I can't escape myself
So many times i've lied
But there's still rage inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself


Somebody wake me from this nightmare
I can't escape this hell...


End of Blog Entry...

7 comments:

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

You know...this is the funny thing...how you get shocked by what you're "capable" of. You'd think that you can never do such thing but then *slap*...you actually can.

I discovered a somewhat side of me like that...but not to THAT extent.

I hope your hand is ok :S *it's not the tree or your hands fault =P*
I hope things are sorted at work too!

=)

nosa said...

hahaha meskeeeeeeeeeeen !

beeen there though :P i lost controll once coz i was so mad once.. n once coz i was so sad! haha >> i think of it now n feel stupid!

but it happens..

hope things get better..

Amarant said...

thanks G-chan and nosa =)

well i know it's not my fault or the tree fault, bs u know, needed to let go of some anger, and the tree is strong enough to take those hits (was a bif tree)

things got sorted out and everything back to normal =)

ArwaB said...

It does feel better though xD lashing out lol

Salima Al Masrouri said...

I can't believe you can ever get pissed off! xD

3sa el tree me t3awrt :p :[

Good lyrics (y). I hope things are getting better now. All the best =D

Amarant said...

Pixie yah it feels better later on.

Faith la wallah el tree makanha, wala 3ind-ha 5abar -__-


things got sattled al7amdulilah =)

Enas Satir said...

amazing the things we could do when we snap.. especially if u're the quiet type..(like me)!!
u could be the world's nicest person for 30 years, then on the wrong day, u show up at work or wherever with a machine gun and go postal!
lool..not giving u any ideas! :P