i've been trying to attend a concert by a great DJ for a long time, but there's always something that stops me: work, short-notice, or special family occassions...
this time i did it!
i tagged along with Mike and his friends to attend Tiesto's Concert in Dubai, March 13th, 2009 =D
- left in the morning, arrived at around 1 PM, we went for a cruise till the hotel check in finishes.
- we had our nap (we needed it to attend a 6 hrs concert =P)
- lunch at Emarates mall, and then we went straight to Festival city, where the concert it.
- we arrived early, and got there beform the warm up starts (by DJ fredlux).
- I cant remember when was the last time i enjoyed my time THAT much!!! the music was amazing, the beats were great, and Tiesto didnt even start!
- at 12 am, Tiesto entered the stage!! wohooooo people couldnt stop screaming his name and dancing at the same time xD
- The opening song was by Rank 1, which we all LOVED (mike downloaded it later).
- my favorite during the concert were: Dance 4 life, Traffic, Elements of life, he's a pirate, and off course Just Be (where all the crowd started singing with it) =D
- one-hell of an experience!!!
- Concert ended at 3.30, we had dinner at BK, went to the hotel, and slept at 4.30 am.
- i woke up at 7, got ready, picked my family and went straight to muscat, Work -__-
End of blog entry...